Sunday, December 9, 2012

The First Final!!!

I have officially completed my Digital tools and Concepts coursework! I am going to post my video here partially to show what I've been doing but also to get a couple extra credit points!

Okay, this video didn't take long to put together but it took a hell of a long time to set up! Basically I had to sketch out each frame, which adds up to over 100 frames, then tape the page to the wall and take at least 2 or 3 video clips of each frame to ensure I got a good shot. The sketching part probably took the longest because during that time I had to come up with a simple story to tell in less than 2 minutes. But once I had the concept down and the sketches done it was just a matter of uploading all of the video clips to imovie (I had to borrow a mac computer) and then import all of the clips, choose the ones I wanted to keep, and insert the music.

Honestly I think that the process it took to figure out how to save this film in a format that was usable took longer than the process of actually uploading the video and getting it all in working order! Anyways I hope you enjoy the first final of finals season. One down Four to go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment