Monday, January 28, 2013

Another Beginning

Well another semester has begun! I am going to be keeping up this blog as well as posting in a WordPress blog for my next digital course...if I can convince my professor to let me just use this one I will but if not I will just update both with the same posts! It seems like the winter break flew by and now I am back in school once more and getting ready for the first round of "let's see how broke I am after supply shopping!"

This semester consists of a painting course, a sculpting course, a digital course, a visual concepts class and a philosophy course which sufficiently knocks out my last gen ed requirement. I have gotta be firing on all cylinders this semester! I'm beyond nervous thanks to the illustration screening process next semester and seriously want to impress some people and get my name out there.

Aside from classes, I am also coming up with a children's book! I have completed the writing portion, with the exception of some word changes of course, and will soon begin the process of getting the illustrations going! I'm eager to get my career going and this might be my way in!

So bloggersphere, get ready, this semester's gonna be a wild one!

Oh yeah, here's a little painting I did recently too. I'm thinking of doing something on global warming to make it so little kids can understand it? Who knows! Lots of ideas!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment